The KVO helps the parties involved to make joint agreements to tackle nuisance, crime and maintenance. Any problems are mapped out and plans are made for them. In this way, the right measures are taken to make and keep the business area safe.
"With measures such as (robbery) prevention training, better public lighting, organised surveillance and fire prevention, local parties ensure a clean, well-maintained and safer environment''.
In addition, a plan of action is being worked on to improve the functioning of the industrial estate. The spearheads of this plan are:
- Break-ins and vandalism are still only occasional;
- Company buildings and premises are well maintained;
- The public space is safe for traffic and well maintained;
- The industrial estate is easily accessible by public transport and bicycle;
- There are collective facilities that make doing business in Loven even more attractive.
The aim is to develop this plan of action in three years and to start working on further measures to improve park management.
This is how we keep the Loven industrial estate clean, whole and safe!